Services and prices

House Policy


• Minimum stay: 1 week

• Check-in 15:00, Check-out 10:00

• A person responsible for check in and checkout will assist you if needed during your stay

• Cleaning service, bed linen and towel changing, take place twice per week

• Welcome gift

• Taking into account that there are stairs and paths in the property, children should be under close observation.

• Smoking is not allowed

• Pets are not allowed

• It is advisable quiet hours to be respected

• Noisy gatherings and parties are not desirable



Services under additional cost


Additional cost for over six guests: 50€ per person per day

Extra cleaning services: 60 €

Extra linen and towel change: 50 €

Swimming pool heating: 400€ per week



Services on request


Transport from and to the airport

Car rental

Provision of local organic food products

Provision of traditional meals

Delivery of personal goods

Private cook

Massage services in site, reflexology, shiatsu etc.

Nearby services spa, golf, tennis etc.




Payment via bank transfer or credit card.

Please contact us for prices and availability.



Reservation Terms and Conditions


Minimum stay: 1 week

A security deposit of 1200Eu is paid at the check-in and returned at the check-out after the inspection of the residence.

A non-refundable advance payment of 30% of the total cost is required via bank deposit or by credit card. The remaining 70% is paid one month before the arrival date. In case of a payment via bank please email us the bank deposit receipt at in order to demonstrate the payment you performed and thus ensure your reservation.

© Aether Villas, 2016 - Elounda, Crete, Greece - ΜΗΤΕ: 1040Κ91003175801

Designed by: